We’re a group of dynamic go-getters who love collaborative team-work, pushing boundaries, trying new things and exceeding expectations. We’re big on career growth opportunities, human connection and flexi-time.
We’re looking for a hands-on opportunity finder, with a great eye for analysing data for insights and agility in email testing and optimization.
Responsibilities will include
- Strategic planning, implementation and maintenance of all email marketing.
- Segmenting email audiences and developing, implementing and optimizing drip marketing / automated marketing campaigns.
- Quality assurance of all outbound campaigns
- Monitoring and optimizing deliverability, IP strength, and spam issues.
- Planning and implementation of email A/B tests
- Occasional troubleshooting around HTML, list segments and other aspects of email execution.
If you have a minimum of 3 years experience in strategic email marketing with strong technical know-how and some CRM experience, let’s chat!
Please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org